Find of the Day: The Perfect Everyday T-Shirt Dress - Sensible Stylista

Find of the Day: The Perfect Everyday T-Shirt Dress

It's time for another find, everyone!  For those of you looking for comfy dresses to wear on the daily, this number's an absolute must-have.  Personally, I don't believe in pants even though I wear them from time to time. I've always been a huge dress + skirt girl because they're cute and ridiculously comfortable.  This t-shirt dress oozes steeze!  Made of soft-touch jersey, it has dropped shoulders and a corset that'll conveniently highlight the small of your waist aka create the illusion of an hourglass figure without the gym, ha.  Wear it with wedges or simple sneakers for an effortlessly stylish ensemble.  Available for purchase HERE!
A closer look at my dress!  Isn't the lace up detailing adorable?
I know I've featured these shoes a billion times on here already, but I don't care.  They're uber fashionable and go with pretty much everything I own.  I also really love that they're velcro, ha.  I don't know about you guys, but I HATE lacing heels up.  I'll obviously do it if I have to, but I'll complain while doing so.  Purchase these babies HERE online at Guilty Soles!
Anddd the mini-backpack that won't quit!  Violet Ray can do no wrong.  Their designs are always on point, and I can't wait to see what they release next.  Unfortunately, I don't have a shoppable link for you guys, but I believe this bag's available at Ross.  Hopefully you'll have one close to you?  If not, here's another VR design that I can't get enough of - I featured it here a while back in case you're interested.  
Backpack:  Violet Ray || Dress: Asos ($30) || Shoes:  Guilty Soles || Sunnies:  Coach Factory
Photos shot by the amazing La Belle Mel.

1 comment